Davey Wifi Heat Pumps
Quiet, reliable pool heating from Davey NEW Heat pumps for residential pools
Davey’s new heat pumps for residential pools offer the perfect combination of simplicity, WiFi connectivity, excellent value and super quiet operation.
The new pumps are designed to be highly efficient and extremely quiet, rated down to 40dBa – the kind of sound level you’d usually find in a library.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Simple touch controller
• WiFi integrated allowing control from an iOS or Android smartphone
• Super quiet operation, rated down to 40dBa, soft start
• Industry leading efficiency
• Operates in ambient temperatures down to -10°C
• Reverse cycle defrosting
• Ability to connect and control water pump
The new heat pumps come with a simple touch controller and WiFi integration which allows control from an iOS or Android phone.
The pumps operate in ambient temperatures down to -10°C for warm pools even on chilly days and offer industry leading efficiency plus reverse cycle defrosting. They are designed with a twisted titanium heat exchanger, which is 40% more efficient than a regular titanium exchanger. The system is powered by a Mitsubishi DC twin-rotary compressor in a hardy and weather safe aluminium alloy casing.
Models in the range:
- DHP90 – 9kW 230V Heat Pump
- DHP130 – 13kW 230V Heat Pump
- DHP170 – 17.5kW 230V Heat Pump
- DHP210 – 21kW 230V Heat Pump
Model DHP90 DHP130 Length (mm) 890 Width (mm) 440 Height (mm) 657 Nett Weight (kg) 53 (DHP 90) 57 (DHP130)
Model DHP170 DHP210 Length (mm)1060 Width (mm) 440 Height (mm) 657 Nett Weight (kg) 66 (DHP 170) 72 (DHP 210)