Chloromatic Genuine E300 Cell
$485.00 (including GST)
- Genuine Chloromatic E300 cell Suits Chloromatic ESR 300 or MC30C salt chlorinators
- Full 3 year warranty from Davey (not pro-rata or limited)
- Email us your postcode if you would like a quote on installation
- Delivery is free for most areas in WA for postcodes up to 6699
- You can also order online and collect later the same day in store, just note that on your order
|Number of Plates||7|
|Warranty Period||3 years|
Cleaning Your Davey Chloromatic Cell
Turn off the chlorinator unit. Remove all leads connected to the Head Assembly. Unscrew the Cell by turning the Head Assembly clockwise – as per instruction manual, and withdraw from the Cell Housing
METHOD 1 Add 1 part HYDROCHLORIC ACID to 10 parts WATER in a suitable container carefully and immerse the Cell in this solution. It should not take longer than a few minutes to clean, if it does the Cell should be cleaned more frequently. If the build – up is not excessive it may be possible to clean the cell plates with a jet of running water. Return the Cell to its Housing and connect leads to the Head Assembly.
METHOD 2 As an alternative, an approved commercial Cell cleaning solution can be used a number of times effectively.
RECOMMENDED SALT LEVEL RANGE for your pool water: 4500 – 6000ppm
Low salt levels will destroy the coating on the Anode plates and you mean you need to replace your cell more often
Davey Chloromatic Note:
ALWAYS INSIST ON GENUINE CHLOROMATIC REPLACEMENT PARTS. If it is necessary to replace the Electrolytic Cell, beware of “look alikes”. Only the Genuine ChloroMatic Cell is designed and warranted to operate with the ChloroMatic Power Supply.
Please note we supply genuine quality Davey cells only
Product SKU Code M0759