Daisy Pool Rollers
Having a Pool Blanket or Cover Roller is essential to the life and proper use of a Pool Cover. It takes around 30 seconds to roll the cover off or back onto the pool water using a swimming pool roller. Using a hand roller or a simple click of a button, Daisy pool cover rollers make it easy.
Why a swimming pool roller?
Manually handling a pool cover will subject it to knocks and scrapes that would not occur if it is properly rolled up onto a roller. Most people who have tried to use a cover without a roller very quickly realise the advantages it offers.
The Daisy range of pool rollers is one of the largest in Australia. From the more cost-effective to the chic powered roller systems, they have the right roller to suit your swimming pool’s needs.
Extensive pool roller range
Daisy has a large range of 5 star and entry level pool cover rollers to suit most pool sizes and shapes. The list is below and as you scroll over the pictures the type of roller will be shown.
All rollers come with an attachment/ refit kit and an over cover.
Budget Range of Rollers (5 year pro-rata warranty)
- UTC Buddy for Small Pools
- UTC 75
Premium Quality Range of Rollers (10 year pro-rata warranty)
- A Series
- 5 Star SQ
- 5 Star ST
5 Star MK II Directionally Mobile
- 5 Star Low Profile Mobile
- 5 Star Fully Mobile
- AGA for above ground Pools. The std goes up to 4.6m tube width but email us if you need a larger model.
Daisy Power Electric Roller
- ST or SQ models. Please see us in store for advice on these rollers.
New Under Bench Roller Systems
- Available in three modern colours, the aluminium or wood-look finishes, the Under Bench Roller combines practicality with style to transform your pool roller into useful seating. Please see us in store for advice on these rollers
What are the Dimensions of the Rollers
Installing Your Pool Roller
See the Video Below for How to Install
To install the 5 Star Rollers use this guide
To install the UTC Rollers use this guide
Warranty Information from Daisy