Spa Electrics GKRX Retro Tri Colour Light
- High intensity Ceramic Light Engine (LED) Technology
- Replaces all major brand pool lights
- Use your existing transformer.
- Operates on 12~32v AC
- Available also in Blue, White, or MULTI PLUS
- Direct-Connect Patented detachable electrical connection
- Simple Installation. Upgrade to LED in as little as 15 minutes
- No electrician required. Extra Safe Low voltage.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
The TRI-Colour range of lights can operate on your choice of three exciting colours with the flick of a switch
- Electric Blue
- Daylight White (4000k)
- Lagoon Green
1. To change the colour of the light, simply turn your light OFF for 2 seconds and then turn it back ON. This will signal the light to step through to the next colour.
2. Your lights will automatically save your selected colour once the power has been turned OFF for more than 1 minute so the next time the lights are used, they will illuminate on the last colour selected.
3. To reset or ‘synchronise’ your lights; with the power turned ON, turn the power OFF/ON once rapidly. This will put the lights into RESET mode (flashing BLUE), once this occurs turn the power OFF, wait 2 seconds & turn the power ON. Your lights should now be synchronised.