Onga Intelliflo Variable Speed Pool Pump (available in store only)
IntelliFlo® Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%.
Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operation – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more – slashes energy costs up to 90%.
- VS+SVRS model automatically shuts off in the event of an entrapment incident.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure – overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible wth IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- Certified to Australian Standards