Jandy CS 250 Cartridge Filter
Available Instore Only at 211 Stirling Hwy Claremont
Perfect for medium-sized residential pools, Zodiac Titan Series CS250 Cartridge Pool Filters are single element cartridge pool filter systems that are designed to provide optimum filtration.
Unlike standard sand pool filters, the CS250 Cartridge Pool Filter is extremely water efficient – as it does not require backwashing. Each time you backwash a sand filter you waste an average of 750 litres of water, which equates to thousands of litres annually. With the CS250 Cartridge Filter, you can simply remove the cartridge element and hose it down – which makes the CS250 the ultimate pool filtration solution.
The durable construction and compact design also make this pool filter ideal for pools with confined space and filtration set-ups.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Constructed from high-impact, corrosion and UV-resistant thermoplastic that can withstand even the harshest operating systems.
- Compact design with a small footprint make the Jandy Cartridge Pool Filters ideal for confined spaces, while the strong base allows for mounting and easy installation.
- No need to backwash – simply remove the cartridge element, hose down the element when required and replace it when complete.
- User-friendly design features an ergonomic easy-grip handle, an easy-read pressure gauge and locking rings that make servicing and filter-cleaning a breeze.
- Cartridge elements are removable to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Cartridge element is made from Remay materials that provide superior filtration and a long shelf life.
- The tank is covered by a 2 Year Warranty and 1 Year Warranty on all other parts.
CS Pool Filter Specifications
|Filter Area||9.3 m²||13.9 m²||23.2 m²||26.5 m²||42.7 m²||53.88 m²|
|Maximum Flow||379 LPM||473 LPM||473 LPM||483 LPM||568 LPM||568 LPM|
|Overall Footprint Diameter||375 mm||375 mm||375 mm||635 mm||635 mm||635 mm|
|Overall Height||822 mm||822 mm||1080 mm||1000 mm||1000 mm||1200 mm|
|6 Hour Capacity (Litres)||136,800||171,000||171,000||173,736||204,412||204,412|
|8 Hour Capacity ( Litres)||182,400||228,000||228,000||230,759||272,550||272,550|