Zodiac Polaris 280 Pressure Cleaner
Available Instore Only
Renowned for its robust design, the Polaris 280 pressure cleaner will ensure a thorough cleaning experience every time.
The powerful cleaning action sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the floors and walls of even the most difficult to clean swimming pools. It’s powered by dual vacuum jets and an integrated booster pump that work simultaneously to clean an average-sized swimming pool in less than 3 hours, while capturing large debris that most standard cleaners are unable to pick up.
Equipped with unique Polaris pressure cleaning technology, the Polaris 280 is one of the most popular pressure cleaners in Australia and for good reason…it will leave your pool sparkling clean in no time at all. Powered by its own booster pump, the water pressure from the Polaris 280 pool cleaner moves the cleaner about the pool for a superior clean and collects the debris into a filter bag to reduce filter cleaning by up to 80%.
Meanwhile, the durable housing is specially designed for UV and weather resistance, so it’s built to last. The patented 3-wheel design helps to maneuver the cleaner around corners and steps for a more thorough clean and the cleaner itself is suitable for pools of all shapes and sizes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Powerful cleaning action sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the floors and walls of swimming pools.
- Suitable for pools of all shapes and sizes.
- Unique filter bag reduces filter cleaning by up to 80%.
- UV resistant and weather resistant body is built to last.
- Dual vacuum jets and booster pump clean standard swimming pools in less than 3 hours.
- 3-wheel design allows for easy maneuverability.
- Large throat of the pool cleaner will capture large debris and leaves.