Zodiac TRI Mid Cell Genuine W197431
$449.00 (including GST)
Zodiac TRI Mid Self Cleaning Cell/ Electrode Genuine W197431
To check the model you need, see the back of your Zodiac TRI or TRI-XO Control box
|Product Type||Self Cleaning Salt Cell|
|Number of Plates||11|
|Length of Plates||75mm|
|Chlorine Gas Output||25g/hour|
|Brand||Zodiac Genuine Part|
Inspecting and Cleaning Your Zodiac TRI Electrode
In areas that experience calcium hardness the TRi-XO electrode will benefit from cleaning from time to time
To clean your electrode Zodiac recommend you follow these steps
- Switch off the filter pump and chlorine generator, close necessary valves and unplug the cell terminal cap.
- Unscrew the retaining ring and remove the electrode. If calcium buildup is present, immerse the electrode in cell cleaning solution without immersing the terminals.
- We recommend using a Salt Cell Cleaner to clean the electrode. However you can mix your own by carefully adding one (1) part of Hydrochloric acid to ten (10) parts water. Stronger solutions will shorten terminal life. Take great care when dealing with acid and always add acid to water, not water to acid
- Allow the cleaning solution to dissolve the calcium deposits for about 10 minutes. Dispose of the cleaning solution at an approved Council Depot and never into storm water or sewage drains.
- Rinse the electrode in clean water and re-fit the electrode in the cell housing.
- Replace the cell head and plug assembly and reset valves and switches. Turn pump and TRi-XO on.
- Confirm chlorine output and settings on the power pack. Timer settings will be automatically retained.
SKU Code W197431 Genuine Part