WHY CHOOSE THE Davey PowerMaster pool pump?
- Reliable – Constructed of strong corrosion resistant and U.V. materials for long and reliable working life
- Built-in check valve protects pump internals from reverse flows
- Extra heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life
- Built-in thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating Long Lasting – High performance Silicon Carbide mechanical seal for long life in salt & fresh water.
- Performance – Powerful pumping delivers optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover, with quiet and efficient performance. Convenient – Easy to remove, see through strainer lid for easy removal and cleaning.
- Extra large strainer basket allows long intervals between cleaning and rapid priming
- Drain plug enables simple water drainage for easy maintenance
- Three phase model available for commercial pools and aquaculture applications
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models