Zodiac T3 Suction Pool Cleaner
$369.00 (including GST)
The Zodiac T3 is a simple effective pool cleaner. Its light weight and simple construction (only one moving part) making very easy to handle and operate.
Zodiac T3 features:
Automated cleaning at its simplest
- The T3 is light weight, compact cleaner that anyone can assemble and operate.
Low maintenance, DIY
- The T3 is designed with one moving part – the patented Duralife Diaphragm – that when used as instructed will last well beyond the 2 year product warranty period. The strong reinforced outer ribbing makes the diaphragm significantly more durable than competitive products. The diaphragm is super easy to clean or replace, even pool owners who don’t consider themselves very handy will be able to replace easily.
Super quite, neighbour-friendly operation
- You don’t have to put up with the thumping from traditional hammer style suction cleaners. The added benefit of the Duralife Diaphragm is that it also provides very quiet operation that won’t disturb your neighbours.
Patented Twist & Lock Hose
- The T3 comes with 10 lengths of Twist Lock hose. The Zodiac Twist & Lock hose provides a stronger connection between each length of hose and also improves water flow for more efficient cleaning.
Rotating Wheel Deflector
- The Zodiac T3 wheel deflector enables easier navigation around corners, steps & ladders.
Free delivery in WA for postcodes up to 6699, then $19 delivery for postcodes 6700 and above.
For in-ground and above ground pools (used with large deflector wheel)
All surfaces including tiles.
Supplied with 10m hose, suitable for pools up to 7M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box)
Cleans floor only in most pools
Picks up most leaves and small debris. Ideal for sand and silt.
Not suitable for large debris like twigs, gum nuts, eucalyptus leaves.
• 1 x Zodiac T3 machine head complete with disc
• 1 x hose protector mesh
• 10 x genuine Zodiac long life Twist & Lock hose
• 1 x wheel deflector with quick connector
• 1 x hose weight
• 1 x AD flow valve
• 1 x universal weir cuff
• 1 x pool pulse®
• 1 x 90º elbow
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
• 1 x warranty card
Technology Hydraulic suction. Installation requires connection to the skimmer box with AD Flow Valve. Technology Hydraulic suction Installation To the skimmer box with AD Flow Valve . Hose length 10 x 1m Suits both Inground & above ground pools. Designed to suit all surfaces Tile, concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, fibreglass and vinyl.