Davey Crystal Clear Cartridge Filter CCF100 39100
The Davey Crystal Clear cartridge filter has been specially designed for the swimming pool owner who is after clean water but may not have the room for a sand filter or who may have a suitable area for backwashing.
The range on offer suits small to medium sized swimming pools and designed for easy installation and maintenance.
Each filter is supplied with pressure gauge to identify when cleaning is required
Call Nicole on 0412 561 620 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY CHOOSE THE Davey CrystalClear Cartridge Filter?
• The filter lid is retained by a lock ring which enables easy access for element cleaning
• A.B.S. tank construction is robust, UV resistant and non corrosive for long life
• Low profile design means elements are easier to lift out for cleaning and require less height for installation
• The element is constructed of Du Pont Reemay which is recognised for its excellent filtration and long life
• A quality pressure gauge makes it easy to see when element cleaning is required
• A manual air bleed enables the filter to be de-pressurised before opening for cleaning
• A choice of two inlet ports enables the inlet plumbing to be installed at either 90 or 180° to the outlet for greater flexibility in installation
• A.B.S. Barrel unions are supplied to make installation simple
• Less water used, no backwashing needed
• Perfect for use with energy efficient pool pumps
• Easy to maintain and clean
• Replacement filter elements available
|Model||Stock Code||Surface Area Sq||Max Flow Rate||Pipe Size|